Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tank Top Storage

Tank Tops/camisoles are the bread to my bread and butter, every day look. I feel naked if I go out of the house without a tank top as an undershirt or just an added pop of color! I have a range of colors and I have them by the armfulls. I don't know if I'm the only one desperately obsessed with these or not, but I thought I'd share with you how I keep them organized and under control.

There are two different styles of hangers that I use to organize these little lovelies in my closet space (which is nearly zilch!!) I rely on tie and belt hangers to keep them accessible and orderly.

Here is an example of a belt hanger ( like the one here from Amazon) as a tank top hanger!



And here is an example of the tie hanger! These are fairly inexpensive, here is a set of two that I found on Amazon.



I stagger the tank tops forward and backwards on the tie hanger so that it keeps the bunching to a minimum.



I prefer the belt hanger because it spaces them out and I don't have to sift through them to find the right color. They both work great though! Much better than the alternative!!

Hope this helps those of you questing for total organization!!

Pin It

For those of you Pinterest browsers who enjoyed this post, please also consider my MAKEUP STORAGE example as well! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Glad that you appreciate the fine art of sorting out a heep of camisoles. Hopefully I can post a more attractive, updated example in the near future.

      Delete