Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LOVEly Little Miss



This Valentines was a busy day, but with nothing in particular. The weather was perfect out so Daphne played a little dress up for a wonderfully collaborated, very sweet little outfit that made for a great Valentine's picture.

She picked out her most favorite headband, yes she has made up her mind that she likes this one the most. It's especially cute when she tries to put it on herself- she reaches up and fumblly sets it atop her head and looks at me helplessly as if to say "mommy can you please help me put this on?"

Then we slipped on one of her favorite style of dresses- I'm not sure what the technical term is for it, but its a jersey top half and a skirted bottom. I was able to get a few good shots in before she realized that she was getting her picture taken on STAIRS. She is a climber! So she started getting squiggly to begin her feat upstairs! (In which case we had to go change back into jeans so that she didn't sand paper her knees off with the graveled stairs.)

I doodled a little bit on the photos and voila! Saved and Sent to our loved ones. I Love the way it turned out, I can't wait to print it off to pin it up in the house! Fancy.



No comments:

Post a Comment