Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Going On A Picnic!

Today we had the most perfect weather, so I decided to take Daphne along on a little picnic!

I started off by packing up some essentials. First I made us some sandwiches <3



Then I cut some strawberries into some cute little hearts, yes it makes them taste sweeter ;o)



Then we strolled out to find the perfect picnic spot!



We laid out our blanket and got our snacks out...



And she even shared her lunch with Kit-Kat...









After snacks, she found her favorite headband and wanted to model it...

"Go ahead, put it on," I said. So she tried...



It is her most favorite headband.



Then we played ball!









Then she pretended to be my makeup artist, applying... crumpled up leaves to my eyelids! HAHA





see her concentrating, careful stare?



Then it was time to climb Mountain Mom!









We both had so much fun on our little mother-daughter picnic! Can't wait to do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment