Friday, February 24, 2012

Inside, Looking Out





It was another PERFECT weather day today. Daphne knew it too. She looked like she was longing to go outside, looking out the window like she was caged.



So we went for a little stroll out to the mailbox. She LOVES our routine walk out to the mailbox. As soon as we get there she usually squeaks or reaches for me to pick her up so that she can reach in and pull the mail out.



Then we wandered over to see some of the spring blossoms, aren't they beautiful?



I must admit that I was a little nervous because she was in a beautiful flower dress (one that she INSISTED on getting from Children's Place, HAHA - So I bought TWO! =oP ...) and me with my bright purple hair... I didn't want the bees to get sweet on us!







After stopping to smell the flowers... we took a moment to admire our glitteries ^_^



When we went back inside, she told me all about how much fun it was as she reminisced and looked out the window.





No comments:

Post a Comment